Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

WALT:add detail to our writing to make it more interesting.

Bean boozled challenge    27.7.2017     


This morning Whaea Raewyn bean boozled us and the bean that I picked had no smell and I could tell that is was the good bean.The taste of my bean was delicious and sweet.The sounds I could hear when people first tasted their beans was eww and yum.


Whaea Raewyn gave the bowl of beans to Lorrell and Lorrell past it on to Amber and Amber past it onto Ella I was after Ella the bowl went around the circle.


When everyone got their beans the teacher The first bean I smelt like it had no smell and that’s how I knew that it was a good bean.I also knew that my bean was the good one because my friends had the same and their beans smelt like toe jams.
My other friends had pink ones but theirs did not stink like toe jams.


https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2949/15173630108_057a600e98_b.jpgThe taste of my bean was sweet and yum because the flavour I had was tutti-fruitti.The taste of my bean was kind of sour but more sweet and salty.I thought the taste of my bean was yuck at first and then i realised I was thinking it was.


said put them in your mouth.Everyone put them in their mouth and the first sound I heard was eeew and oooo but the last sound I heard was stomping half the class ran outside to have a drink.


When everyone came inside we all talked about the taste of our beans some people said “It tasted like dead fish or rotten egg”.I said it tasted like sweet fruit. Then we got told to write this story that was how my morning started with the bean boozled challenge…    By Jordashay      






No comments:

Post a Comment