Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2017

WALT:plan and write an explanation of your understanding about evolution.

Jordashay   17.10.2017   Understanding evolution.   
WALT:plan and write an explanation of your understanding about evolution.   

Evolution happens to humans,animals and even plants.I think that evolution is when something or someone has to adapt to something new.I know that evolution is all around the world.

Firstly,plants are good at growing food and for bees.Different  animals have a way of showing evolution. For example:the lizard with extra sticky feet.Evolution has happened to every human at least. For example:Apes/Cavemen to humans.In the future we could be robots,zombies or monsters.

Secondly,Evolution is when anything or anyone is new to something.My understanding of evolution is when someone or something is getting use to the environment around them.My knowing of evolution is about adapting to new things that are to come in the future or have been here for a while.

Finally,Evolution is all over the world, people growing plants and babies learning to talk and walk.My explanation of evolution is all around us because I see new things every 2 or 3 weeks and I am still learning how to use things.My knowing of evolution is all around us because I see people helping others with learning and talking sometimes even walking.

In my opinion evolution can be everywhere and anywhere at anytime and anyday this is my understanding of evolution and of what evolution is or can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment